Binary options are a simple and profitable way to trade because they deliver a fixed return on every trade you make whether your trade is ‘in the money’, ‘out of the money’ or a ‘tie’. Binary options are also known as digital options and are one of the fastest growing financial trading products in the world and you need to be using a trading platform which can keep up with this fast paced industry.
TradeRush is the fastest growing binary options platform on the internet and offers up to a 75% return on 60 second options. When you sign up with TradeRush you’ll also find a fast learning curve, an easy to use trading interface and 24 hour support five days a week. When you use the TradeRush platform you can choose from currency, stocks, commodities and indices to trade as options, from a total of 74 different assets available for trade.
Recommended Forex Brokers
To use the TradeRush interface you simply decide whether an asset will rise or fall during the selected expiry period. The expiry periods range from 60 second to one hour so you don’t have to wait around too long to realise your profits. To use TradeRush simply follow these steps:
- Open a TradeRush account. You can open a TradeRush account online by filling in your personal details. A verification of your account will be sent to you via email.
- Deposit funds. You then need to depost funds to trade with and you can do this using your credit card, moneybookers or through a wire transfer. Deposits can be made in either USD or Euros. The maximum investment you can make per asset is 1,500 of your currency of choice.
- Start trading. You don’t need to download any specialist software to start using the TradeRush trading platform. All you have to do is register for an account and deposit the funds you want to trade with and you can start making money from binary options.
- Choose an asset and position. To make a trade simply choose an asset and then decide whether you think it will go up or down in the selected time period. If you think it will go up click on call, if you think it will go down click on put.
- Wait for the asset to expire. On the TradeRush website you will see an information bar called Today’s Open Positions on the right hand side of the page. This is where you can follow your position to expiry so that you know whether you are on or off target the entire time. After the expiry the results will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also view your past trades by logging into your account and clicking on My Account at the top of the page.
Binary Options Assets and Trading
Binary options can be such a profitable trading platform because when buying a binary option, the potential of its return is already known before the purchase is made. You can buy binary options on just about any financial product. You can also always buy in both directions – up or down. Binary options are always offered against a fixed time expiry period which could be as little as five or 30 minutes, or as long as an hour; in other cases the expiry period will be the end of the trading day. Once you buy binary options you can resell them before the expiry time.
The assets are what you are trading and the most common assets traded through financial markets are commodities such as gold, oil or platinum, stocks such as Microsoft or Coke, currency pairs such as the euro/dollar, stock indices such as the NASDAQ or the Dow Jones, and bonds. When you are trading in binary options you buy options on an individual asset for a fixed time in an attempt to benefit from the changes of the underlying asset.
Binary options are a simple way to make money through trades and TradeRush offers you a simple platform on which to make those trades, and make a profit of up to 75% with each trade. Binary options are a relatively new way to trade and have developed from a trader’s desire to see more immediate results from their investments. Rather than waiting for long expiry periods on traditional finance options, when investing in binary options you can choose from expiry periods as short as five minutes. This short investment period makes binary options easy and profitable to trade in, removing the risk of fluctuating returns and the complexity usually associated with traditional financial options.